If you ever thought about going on a surfing adventure but didn't think you had enough skill, or haven’t surfed for years and want to get back into it? This Surf Getaway is for you. Vanuatu offers warm, tropical waters, big lagoons with mellow beaches and small gentle reef breaks on most coastlines. The perfect place to start your ‘learn to surf’ journey, or get back on track with your surfing skills.
Keen to learn new things, average to good fitness level, confident swimmer.
Focus on pop-ups and longer rides, mainly whitewash and gentle unbroken waves.
What you’ll learn and gain enabling you to continue your passion back home:
* Daily surf coaching in gentle conditions. the basics of surfing, such as paddling a board, ‘pop ups’, and turtle rolls.
* Surfing etiquette,
* Confidence and improved capability in the water.
* Professional coaching including video in and out of the water.
* Photos and videos of your progress to keep.
* Includes beginner equipment if required (beginner boards only).
Join us in Vanuatu and experience an exclusive ‘learn to surf’ retreat and enjoy the following:
* 7 nights in 5-star luxury accommodation at Reflections Retreat
* All meals (3 daily) beautifully prepared from local gourmet ingredients
* All transfers (airport and to the surf)
* Private beach, where our yoga sessions are held in a private yoga pavilion.
* Cultural trips to local villages: basket weaving and story telling by local elders.
Additional activities include:
kayaking and hiking Snorkeling at some of the most pristine reefs on earth to encourage underwater confidence and breathing techniques which are included at no extra charge.
28 Nov – 05 Dec
09 Feb – 16 Feb
29 Mar – 05 Apr
25 Oct – 01 Nov
15 Nov – 22 Nov
06 Dec – 13 Dec
Twin share A$2,700