Best of Bali!
Best of Bali
The only surf tour that takes you to the east and west coast of Bali.
Experience all the famous breaks, hassle free, in one epic week!
On this once in lifetime surfing adventure for like minded women we will take you to the east and west coast of Bali, including some bucket list surfing destinations: Bingin, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Keramas, Canggu and Medewi.
Keen to learn new things, average to good fitness level, confident swimmer.
Focus on pop-ups and longer rides, mainly whitewash and gentle unbroken waves.
Ride unbroken waves, along face and basic turns: top and bottom turns.
Confident in head high waves, perform advanced manoeuvres such as cutbacks.
What you’ll learn that enables you to continue your passion back home:
* Experienced female surf coaches, trained by Jenny Boggis and Serena Adams.
* Beginners and Intro: the basics of surfing, such as paddling a board, ‘pop ups’, and turtle rolls, surfing etiquette, confidence and improved capability in the water.
* Intermediate: tips and recommendations for individual improvement using the latest in surf coaching techniques.
* Professional coaching including video in and out of the water.
* Photos and videos of your progress to keep.
* Includes beginner equipment if required (beginner boards only).
Join us in Bali and experience an exclusive ‘women surf’ retreat and enjoy the following:
* Daily surf coaching in Bali for beginners through to intermediate level surfers.
* Luxury accommodation at The Regali Villas in Canggu (3 nights) and Kejora Suites in Sanur (4 nights).
* Each villa in Canggu has its own private pool and Kejora Suites is located right on the beach in Sanur, from where you can paddle out to surf breaks.
* Enjoy fresh local cuisine and several ‘funky international’ restaurants and beach clubs that we have hand picked to ensure you get the best out of both worlds when you come with us to Bali.
* Ample opportunity to free surf at local beaches to practice what we teach.
* Massages and yoga throughout your stay.
* Opportunities to shop and visit local artist havens like Ubud.
20 Oct – 27 Oct
03 Nov – 10 Nov
19 Jan – 26 Jan
16 Feb – 23 Feb
08 Mar – 15 Mar
05 Apr – 12 Apr
03 May – 10 May
07 Jun – 14 Jun
05 Jul – 12 Jul
02 Aug – 09 Aug
16 Aug – 23 Aug
13 Sep – 20 Sep
27 Sep – 04 Oct
11 Oct – 19 Oct
01 Nov – 08 Nov
06 Dec – 13 Dec