- Travel Play Live Magazine, September, 2018 - 'Never too old to be a frothing surf grom', article in print magazine.
- Coastalwatch Surf Travel, September 4, 2017 - A new type of surf experience... After a solid two-hour session with two leaders in women's surf coaching, you return to a five-star lunch and a video analysis of your mornings' session. The afternoon loaded up with a massage, spa and a hike up to the Cape Byron lighthouse.
- The Mermaid Society, September 6, 2017 - No more excuses: a surf getaway just for girls. It’s a fully packaged girls surf getaway that includes access to the most thorough and effective surf coaching and analysis for any level of surfer from beginner to pro. It also includes all accommodation and meals in pure luxury, yoga, massage.
- Surf Stoked Mums, September 4, 2017 - By popular demand, Surf Stoked Moms is bringing you the scoop on the best all-girl and family friendly surf trips around the globe.
- KarryOn Travel, March 21, 2017 - Remember those awesome trips away with your besties? Ah! Then life got busy right? Here’s Surf Getaways 4 reasons why all-girl surf trips are the perfect way to re-connect with the important women in your life.
- ESCAPE in the Sunday Herald Sun, Louise Southerden, April 21, 2017 - Thanks for the write up about "8 of the best beaches in Sydney and New South Wales and mentioning Surf Getaways and Byron: 'the most girl-friendly surfbeach' Escape.com.au ! We love having so many women in the line-up here, cheering each other onto waves.
- The Inertia, May 27, 2017 - Thanks for sharing The Inertia - the story of our amazing two surf coaches Jenny & Serena.
Read about how they got to where they are today and why they are indeed legends, and 'Two of Australia’s Most Influential Surf Coaches'.
- KarryOn Travel, May 31, 2017 - We’re probably a bit biased, but we think the Byron Bay Shire has everything a surfer’s heart desires. Still not convinced "Read on for Byron Bay based, Surf Getaways top 5 tips what to do when on a surf trip in Byron Bay and why they think you’ll love exploring their Byron home."